Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me ...

Well, its true - another one has arrived! Not that I mind - I really don't. I love all the emails and cards I get! There's just something to be said for being remembered! One of my friends at work brought a cake in for me, which is yummmmmmeeeeeee!
We're still waiting for "the call," but we have big plans for the weekend - tomorrow night we're celebrating my birthday at Kyoto (Japanese restaurant); then Saturday, one of our football buddies (THANK YOU DOYLE!) has offered up a conference room (with a big projection screen TV) at his bank for us to watch the Wylie Pirates crunch the Katy Tigers in the final high school playoff game! The Wilson's, Lawson's and the Burks' will be joining us - what a great time we're gonna have! Food will abound and the insanity will be loud and proud! I just hope we don't all get arrested by the Royse City Police Department - they may not understand just how noisy Wylie Pirates fans can be - AHMO!!!!!!!!!
I hope the holidays continue as the last few days have been - the only thing that would make it better would be to spend it at the hospital! Praying for peace and love for all and health for Jay!
Karen

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Yes, happy happy birthday to you darlin'.