Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update on Everything

Well, I probably should wait to post this until next week, but honestly, I guess I just need to "talk." Jay gets worse by the day....no, by the moment. Each day is a struggle for him now; just to get up and go to work, but staying is impossible. I don't think he's worked a full day in about two weeks and if that doesn't tell you how bad he is....he hasn't fished in almost a month. THAT SHOULD PUT IT INTO PERSPECTIVE FOR YOU NON-BELIEVERS!

Zach is supposed to be home this weekend for Mother's Day and to get boxes - he's moving out of his apartment and into a new one with a new roommate. Hope that works for him. He's still planning to go to summer school so he won't be home. I already miss him!

Friends are plenty and we are blessed. I'll update next week after the visit with the Hepatologist!

God bless you all,
Karen

No comments: